Question About a Monitor

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I need a new monitor for one of my computers. I am totally blind so I don't need something fancy--just something to use when I need sighted assistance. I can't see spending a lot of money on a huge monitor with fancy features.  While searching on Amazon, I found the below item. It only costs $26 USD.  I must confess I don't know a lot about such things.
For a portable, unless I am misreading, it is 20 inches.
Would this suffice for use with sighted help?

Cable pc LCD led Screen Cord New S140U Elite Display Portable Monitor USB 3.0
Display Size:20.0 inches
Refresh Rate:-
Resolution:-
Response Time:-

https://www.amazon.com/Cable-Screen-Display-Portable-Monitor/dp/B092YZ53V5/ref=sr_1_1?crid=X1LF1J36SPBI&keywords=usb+portable+monitor+for+pc&qid=1656004651&s=pc&sprefix=usb+portable+monitors+for+pc%2Ccomputers%2C79&sr=1-1

--
Signature:
For a nation to admit it has done grievous wrongs and will strive to correct them for the betterment of all is no vice;

Monte Single

Hi Ron,

When I follow the link, it says out of stock.
Restocking date unknown

Yes, 20 screen size is lots, most laptops theses day are 14 inch.

A more important feature is the screen resolution.
Even when I was a low vision user, I had only a 21 inch monitor. It is sitting on my desk, but I turnit on only when a sighted person needs to see something.