Question about landscape mode on the iPhone XR

Sharon Hooley

Hi,

When I'm using an app that goes into landscape mode on my iPhone XR, which side of the screen is nearest to the charging port?

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com

Thomas N. Chan

for Most cases, the orientation  of the phone should be, the charger port facing right.
but, i seen some weird apps doing the other way around, so you need to be ware of that as its not fix as it will also depend on the lock orientation  feature of the device.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Tue, 7 Sept 2021 at 22:01, Sharon Hooley <shooley42@...> wrote:
Hi,

When I'm using an app that goes into landscape mode on my iPhone XR, which side of the screen is nearest to the charging port?

Thanks,

Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit
www.CochlearAmericas.com