question about Money talks, the checkbook program from APH

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

If anybody uses or has used the program mentioned in my subject line, I'm setting up a new computer and will be installing money talks on it and I'm wondering if there's a file that contains all of my transactions that I can copy from the old machine to the new one.

I found a file in my documents folder called account1.mtf that is a money talks file, and I transferred that to the new machine and opened money talks and pointed the program to that file but when I opened the program the next time my previous transactions weren't showing.

I have a call in to APH and I'm waiting on them to call me back but I decided to see if I could get any help from this list.

Thanks.

Troy