From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: June 27, 2020 8:19 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] question about pay pal

Hi all,

If I download a piece of software that requires a small monthly fee to
use and I use pay pal, if I eventually decide to stop using the software
will pay pal help me get the monthly fee stopped? I know pay pal helps
get money back for returned products but I want to be sure they would
help in this situation should I need it.

Thanks.

Troy