From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: November 27, 2022 3:54 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] question for Canadian list members only: accessible online banking

Hi all,

I was just wondering which banks have you found to be accessible? We’re currently with RBC but if that wouldn’t be accessible using my laptop then I may be able to switch. Thank you for any info that anyone can provide me!

Madison

Monte Single

I use the credit union and it works fine on my pc.

I know others who use r b c  with no problems.

I was just wondering which banks have you found to be accessible? We’re currently with RBC but if that wouldn’t be accessible using my laptop then I may be able to switch. Thank you for any info that anyone can provide me!

Madison

Michelle S

rbc is very accessible. I use both the website and the app and have never had issues.

On 2022-11-27 3:54 p.m., Madison Martin wrote:
Hi all,
I was just wondering which banks have you found to be accessible? We're
currently with RBC but if that wouldn't be accessible using my laptop then I may
be able to switch. Thank you for any info that anyone can provide me!
Madison

chris judge

Hi again Madison. The RBC site is completely accessible and easy to use. You shouldn’t have any issues.

Chris Judge