Topics

question for the group

DAVID GLOBE

If any of you are on the group thunderbird, could you send the address along to me please?  My wife has lost the address so I'm trying to help her out.  Many thanks.

David

Ron Canazzi

For subscribing, send a blank email to thunderbird+subscribe@groups.io

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

And it's always a good idea to send a message to any given group's help address right after you subscribe to it, and file away the automated response, which contains all of the pertinent e-mail addresses related to that group.

For this group that would be main+help@TechTalk.groups.io while for the Thunderbird group it would be thunderbird+help@groups.io.