Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2021 9:26 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] question for the group

If any of you watch vidios on your computer, can you tell me the program you use to watch a dvd?  I know my windows ten computer didn't come with one built in.

David

George McCoy

Like Gene, I use VLC Media player. The video player that comes with windows 10 is called movies and tv. But it seems to be extremely Microsoft-centric.