Question Re. Thunderbird

Marie Nelson <scribbles.mn@...>

Somehow, I have managed to get TB on a Saved Message tab and can not find a way to get back to the normal folders.

Thanks,

Marie

Gerald Levy

Press Control-W to return to the folder tree view in Thunderbird.

Gerald

On 11/22/2021 12:44 PM, Marie Nelson wrote:

Somehow, I have managed to get TB on a Saved Message tab and can not find a way to get back to the normal folders.

Thanks,

Marie

Marie Nelson <scribbles.mn@...>

Thanks, this worked. I thought I had tried that but obviously I was mistaken.

Marie

Press Control-W to return to the folder tree view in Thunderbird.

Gerald

On 11/22/2021 12:44 PM, Marie Nelson wrote:

Somehow, I have managed to get TB on a Saved Message tab and can not find a way to get back to the normal folders.

Thanks,

Marie

Gene

I’m not sure where you were working.  If you open certain things in Thunderbird, such as settings, you are actually opening another window or tab, I’m not sure which.  When you open the program again, you are still in the settings area.  Close it with control f4 to return to the main window.  Control f4 is the command for closing a tab and not the entire program.  That is a Windows command.  It at times is used to close one window and not the entire program either.

Sent: Monday, November 22, 2021 11:44 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Question Re. Thunderbird

Somehow, I have managed to get TB on a Saved Message tab and can not find a way to get back to the normal folders.

Thanks,

Marie

Marda

When I have had that problem I have to get out of thunderbird and sometimes even restart the computer again.

Marda