Dana Leet

Good afternoon everyone. Unfortunately I believe the motherboard went crazy in my previous laptop, but thankfully I have another one to utilize. The problem is, however I do not remember my huge big long authorization number to activate my version of jaws. Thus, I wonder do I have to wait until freedom Scientific opens up again? The weird thing is we call them today and all of their numbers just hang up do you even an automated response on any of their lines. I’m thinking they’re probably closed for Martin Luther King day, but it’s just really weird that there is not even a recording that’s coming when we try to contact them. I’ve already paid of course for just 2021 so I should have the latest authorization allow ability. Just not sure what to do, some people say I can go onto FS activate, but I am not sure if that will work or not with the type of jaws that I have. It’s tho jaws home edition, but it’s the grandfathered version that they had initially went home first came out

Do you love books? Are you a Christian woman seeking fellowship with other Christian women? Do you love fragrances? Would you be interested in a Christian book club? If you answer yes to any of these I have four different groups on WhatsApp messenger please email me for details on how to join and which groups you are interested in being a part of. We would love to have you.

On Jan 18, 2021, at 11:48 AM, Gene <gsasner@gmail.com> wrote:

It was said that Groove Player is the default, not that Media Player isn't provided. Whether it is or not, you can install an use it if you want.

Gene
-----Original Message----- From: Jim Wohlgamuth
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2021 10:17 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Google device or Alexa device?

Pam, my Windows 10 has the Windows Media Player, not to certain of who said it wasn't there since I have the latest build of Windows. Just thought I would let you know. Have A Great Day!

de

mailto:wohlggie@gmail.com<KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.

Oh well; one less thing I can use this thing for, then. If they take away the radio stations, I may as well get rid of it. The only thing that will be left is possibly looking up phone numbers. Pam.