quick message about those that use sonos and alexa.

Chris Judd

Hey all,

I just wanted to let those of you know that use your sonos with alexa, they are having problems.
Here is the info taken from the sonos status page, and then I will post the link for you guys to check on later.
Alexa Voice Control - Functionality Issue
Identified - We've identified a problem with Alexa Voice Control on Sonos and are working with them on a fix. You may not be able to add your account until it's resolved.
Sep 22, 11:06 UTC
Now, here is the link:
https://status.sonos.com/
Thanks,
Chris

chris judge

I use sonos with alexa and so far so good.

Chris Judge