Topics

Radio automation software?

Damien Garwood

Hi there,
Can anyone suggest some decent radio automation software? Ideally it needs to run on my server, which is running Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.
I've had a dabble around with Liquidsoap and EZStream, but EZStream doesn't seem very flexible and LiquidSoap seems to have bugs and discrepancies that make it difficult (if not impossible) to use effectively.
Also bearing in mind I'm not a Linux expert yet, it needs to be relatively easy to install (either that or its installation instructions need to be detailed), and easy to configure.
I'm guessing due to the flexibility required for automation that most of it will be script-based. That's fine, again, as long as the documentation is detailed (LiquidSoap, for instance, has a lot of autogenerated, incomplete, and/or inaccurate documentation which makes its language a pain in the rear to try to get to grips with).
Cheers.
Damien.

Victor

Hi:

Try Station Playlist Studio. That's the one that seems to be the most accessible.

Hth,

Victor