Topics

Raise Voice over volume, not Siri volume?

Vicky Vaughan

Hi List, I am using an iPhone 8 using iOS 14.0.  In both my rotor and under Settings the Volume only raises the Siri volume. Would someone refresh me on how to raise Voice Over’s volume?

Many sincere thanks for any help!

Vicky V

Kerryn Gunness

when voice over is speaking
press volume up button on the left of the phone