Topics

re jsut finished listenign ot he iphone announcments

g melconian <gmelconian619@...>

Hello just finished listening to  the I phone announcements for I phoen 12. They will all be available next month. There will be 4 models for the I phone 12 lineup .i phone 12 mini at $699, I phone 12 at $799, I phone pro at $999, and I phone pro 12 max at $1099. The most of he hype was on 5g and the fact aht the promotion of better cameras and whathe pros could do with cameras on the pro models of he I phone 12.  Thatwathe just of the presentation.