Topics

Reading .brf files on a pc

Jujube

Hey everyone, are their any good free programs for reading .brf files
on a PC? I have a braille display. Thanks.

John Sanfilippo

Hmm, if you have a braille display, plain old Notepad, which comes with Windows, should do.

But if you want the braille reverse translated so that it can be spoken by your access software, check out Ed Sharp by Jamal Mazrui.

I'm sure it'll turn up in a DuckDuckGo search.

John S

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

Here is an URL for Ed Sharp, it's a bit old, so if it doesn't work, I'm sorry.

http://www.EmpowermentZone.com/edsetup.exe

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons