Reading Daisy files on the Brailliant.

Jessica M

Hi all,
I've recently noticed that the BRF format on Bookshare can occasionally have issues in downloading properly, so I decided to switch to the Daisy text only option. Having done that, I'm not sure how the Brailliant handles folders, or which file to choose out of the resulting list of files once a folder is unzipped. You can load the BRF files as zip files, and they read fine without unzipping them first, but does anyone know how the Daisy files work? I'm assuming the .xml extension will work, because I know it does on the computer, simply acting like a Web page, with each chapter as its own heading for easy navigation. If anyone else has any better ideas, please do pass them along. thanks.