From: Vicki W
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2021 1:36 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] reading .PDF files

Hi,

What is everyone using to read .PDF files? I have been using Reader DC, but I'm having several issues using it as of a few days ago. Any recommendations for something else?

Thanks.

Vicki

Vicki W

I'm using Chrome, Edge, Brave and Firefox. The files I'm trying to read are files I have downloaded and have always worked before with no problem.