Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2021 2:13 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] reading pdf's

Hi,

I have a pdf file, I need to be able to read it, what program can I use? Also, where can it be downloaded?

Thanks.

Mike B.

Bro,

Here's the download link for Adobe Reader, but be careful to uncheck any optional offers that they might try to throw in:

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2021 12:13 PM

Hi,

I have a pdf file, I need to be able to read it, what program can I use? Also, where can it be downloaded?

Thanks.

Kimsan

Using chrome, when I do CTRL O, shift tab to navigate to the file, so far all I hear is remove and the name of a recent URL I visited.