reading protected kindle books


Joe Giovanelli
 

Good Afternoon,


Is there a way to read protected Kindle books?


We are about to study a book and I would like to be able to do the homework.


I will be grateful for any thoughts you have.


Joe Giovanelli


john s
 

Joe, I would assume that the program for the Pc, Kindle for Pc, would read them, or a phone app meant for the purpose.

At 12:56 PM 1/27/2022, Joe Giovanelli, wrote:
Good Afternoon,


Is there a way to read protected Kindle books?


We are about to study a book and I would like to be able to do the homework.


I will be grateful for any thoughts you have.


Joe Giovanelli




John


Joe Giovanelli
 

Hi,


I found the program and it shows a free download but no way to get it.


Joe G.

On 1/27/2022 1:58 PM, john s via groups.io wrote:
Joe, I would assume that the program for the Pc, Kindle for Pc, would read them, or a phone app meant for the purpose.

At 12:56 PM 1/27/2022, Joe Giovanelli, wrote:
Good Afternoon,


Is there a way to read protected Kindle books?


We are about to study a book and I would like to be able to do the homework.


I will be grateful for any thoughts you have.


Joe Giovanelli




                John





Bharat
 

Hi Joe,

Are you talking about the Kindle for PC app?

Depending on your phone you may have a relatively accessible inftace
for reading Kindle books, in case you use Kindle app on your Iphone.
The Android version of the kindle app is not all that great.

Do let me know your thoughts.

Thank you,

bharat.

On 1/28/22, Joe Giovanelli <joegio100@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,


I found the program and it shows a free download but no way to get it.


Joe G.

On 1/27/2022 1:58 PM, john s via groups.io wrote:
Joe, I would assume that the program for the Pc, Kindle for Pc, would
read them, or a phone app meant for the purpose.

At 12:56 PM 1/27/2022, Joe Giovanelli, wrote:
Good Afternoon,


Is there a way to read protected Kindle books?


We are about to study a book and I would like to be able to do the
homework.


I will be grateful for any thoughts you have.


Joe Giovanelli




                John