From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cuong Dang Manh
Sent: December 10, 2020 11:57 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Reaper tutorial

Hello

The subject says all. Does anybody have tutorials for Reaper program for screen reader users? Audio, video, or text are fine.

Any help would be appreciated

Cuong

Jaffar Sidek

Hi Keong.  This is the dropbox link to some audio tutorials I have.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1h8mcg2dhc0amk7/AAB_2J04xp3GIojLe0JHrNzia?dl=1

You might also like to join the blind Reaper mailing list.  You can search for it on io.groups.   I would like to give you the address but I'm not sure what the subscription address is.  But Google or Groups.io might help you there.  Cheers!

On 11/12/2020 11:56 am, Cuong Dang Manh wrote:
Hello

The subject says all. Does anybody have tutorials for Reaper program for screen reader users? Audio, video, or text are fine.

Any help would be appreciated

Cuong

Steve Matzura

If you haven't availed yourself of this one yet download this archive of Scott Chesworth's contribution to a recent seminar on digital audio workstation tak and workflow comparison. Scott's definitely the Reaper man, and he did an excellent job on this demo/tutorial, not to mention the seminar panel.

On 12/10/2020 10:56 PM, Cuong Dang Manh wrote:
Hello

The subject says all. Does anybody have tutorials for Reaper program for screen reader users? Audio, video, or text are fine.

Any help would be appreciated

Cuong

Steve Matzura

It's old, and while I like Brian and his work, a lot of things have changed since that one was put out. See my previous message for a far better starter.

On 12/11/2020 4:36 AM, chris judge wrote:
Hi.

You can purchase a course called:
Don't let Reaper be Grim.
You can get it from
www.hartgen.org.
Not sure what else is out there and even if his tutorial is up-to-date.

Chris Judge