Topics

Recommendations for Bluetooth earbuds headset

Kathy Pingstock

Good morning to all

I cannot afford the Apple EarPods so I am looking for recommendations for that Bluetooth earbuds I sort of have small ears so I have trouble with keeping earbuds in my ears I am looking for purchasing a new Bluetooth earbud headphones thank you

Kathy

Andy

I would strongly recommend the Racon E25 bluetooth earbuds. They are very small, and have several ear tips that can make it comfortable for just about anyone. And, the sound is great. They seem to pair easily to different devices. I have them paired to my iPhone and Victor Reader Trek. The manual says that they are compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, but I haven't explored this area myself. The regular price is $79, but they have been running a holiday special with a 15% discount, bringing the price down to $67, and they are worth every penny.

www.buyracon.com

Andy

----- Original Message -----
To: <main@techtalk.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2020 5:46 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Recommendations for Bluetooth earbuds headset

Good morning to all

I cannot afford the Apple EarPods so I am looking for recommendations for that Bluetooth earbuds I sort of have small ears so I have trouble with keeping earbuds in my ears I am looking for purchasing a new Bluetooth earbud headphones thank you

Kathy