From: sergiawstu@...
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2020 7:27 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Recovering Permanently Deleted Files

You need to know what happend when you delete a file. When you do that, you allow new files to replace that file. In conclusion, you can recover that file only if you didn't paste other file in the drive before you deleted it. You can use a program called Recuva. Important! When you find the file which you want to recover, specify another location, not the drive which contained that file. For example, if you deleted the file from your USB, you need to specify a location of your pc if you want to recover the file succesfully.