Sent: Monday, May 9, 2022 9:24 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] recycling hard-drives

Hay, I have some old hardd-drives and I want to recycle them. I erased the info but, someone told me that they have programs that can still steal your data off drives. How do I make sure this will not happen with my old drives when I recycle them? Thanks Heather

Monte Single

Fastest way?  Ye olde hammer and anvil.

Next,  electric drill with steel bits.

Slowest way, low level formatting.