Remap a key

Loy

I have a keyboard that came with a dell desktop computer. It has a FN key on the right where the right windows key is on most keyboards. I was wondering if this key could be remapped to a Windows key?

Mike B.

Hi Loy,

I've never used this app so I don't know if it's accessible or not, but let us know how it works, if it does.

How to remap Fn key Windows?

To reassign a key
list of 5 items
1.  Download and install the, Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center, link below.

2.  Connect the keyboard that you want to configure.

3.  Select the Start  button, and then select Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center.

4.  From the displayed list of key names, select the key that you want to reassign.

5.  In the command list of the key that you want to reassign, select a command.
list end

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

I have a keyboard that came with a dell desktop computer. It has a FN key on the right where the right windows key is on most keyboards. I was wondering if this key could be remapped to a Windows key?

chris judge

I’d like to know that as well. I have a dell keyboard that has 2 function keys, one on the left between the control and windows keys, and one on the right between the alt and application keys.