remove crome extentions

emily daily

hi.

can anyone tell me why, when  I try to remove a crome extention, the  brouzer just crashes?

I'm trying to remove it via the menu- file- more tools- extentions, but I can't remove a single extention

thanks

Gene

I don't know.  Instead of removing it, try disabling it.  If you can, that will accomplish the same thing in terms of effect.

Gene

On 8/13/2022 4:37 AM, emily daily wrote:
hi.

can anyone tell me why, when  I try to remove a crome extention, the  brouzer just crashes?

I'm trying to remove it via the menu- file- more tools- extentions, but I can't remove a single extention

thanks

Brian Tew

You can try this:
type in the url chrome:extexsions

then tab until you come to the remove button for that extension.