removing the ddate header in my download folder

Loy

Can someone tell me how to remove the date headers in my download  folder. I have don this before, but can't remember I did it.

chris judge

Hi. Open your downloads folder. Make sure nothing is selected. Press the applications key, or shift f10. Arrow down to group by. Open the submenu with the right arrow key. Arrow down to none and press enter.

HTH.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Loy
Sent: September 16, 2021 9:52 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] removing the ddate header in my download folder

Can someone tell me how to remove the date headers in my download  folder. I have don this before, but can't remember I did it.

Monte Single

Yes Chris, 

I tried it, it worked and I rebooted just to see if the change would hold…  and it  did!

Cheers,

Mont

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of chris judge
Sent: September 16, 2021 7:29 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] removing the ddate header in my download folder

Hi. Open your downloads folder. Make sure nothing is selected. Press the applications key, or shift f10. Arrow down to group by. Open the submenu with the right arrow key. Arrow down to none and press enter.

HTH.

chris judge

It might revert back at some point. It does to me. It seems I am constantly having to go in and change it back.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: September 16, 2021 10:47 AM

Yes Chris, 

I tried it, it worked and I rebooted just to see if the change would hold…  and it  did!

Cheers,

Mont

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of chris judge
Sent: September 16, 2021 7:29 AM

HTH.