request for pontse media downloader update help again

Keith S

Hi, about a week ago, someone on list answered my inquiry on why pontse was not being updated and directed me to download some files and place them in the pontse media downloader folder on my hard drive to force pontse to update.

Unfortunately, I backed up that info on a thumb drive which I, believe it or not, stepped on and broke.

If the person on list remembers that info, would it be possible to give me the links and how to update pontse again?

thanks

Keith