reseting a Windows 10 Pro

Loy

I want to reset my Windows 10 Pro computer and pass it on to someone else. I don't want to enter my Microsoft account, so can I by pass this during setup?

Bharat

Once you initiate the reset process, you computer would ask you
whether you want an online or offline reset. You should choose offline
reset. if you choose all the options correctly i.e. such as delete all
your files & settings etc the computer would be reset just fine &
return to the setup screen. You don't really need to reenter any of
your MS credentials unless you want to setup the same computer again.
The person to whom you would give away this computer can setup this
computer from then on with his credentials. Hope, that was of some
use.

Thank you,

Bharat.