resetting my Victor reader 2nd edition

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with my Victor reader for the past couple of days where it won't respond as it usually does when I hit the 0 key to have it read the length of the file, if there are any downloads, etc. Is there a way to try to reset it to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Troy

Sam Taylor

Hi Troy,

Try resetting the Profile. Be aware that you will lose your bookmarks.

1. Turn off the device.
2. hold down number 5 and the bookmark key (above 3), while turning on the device.
Cheers
Sam

On 19/11/2021 8:25 am, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

I'm having a problem with my Victor reader for the past couple of days where it won't respond as it usually does when I hit the 0 key to have it read the length of the file, if there are any downloads, etc. Is there a way to try to reset it to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Troy

Troy Burnham

Hi Sam,

I did what you said and it said it was creating a new profile, but then it just went to the other books bookshelf where the book I'm currently reading is. Is that all that should've happened? If so did my bard log-in, podcasts, etc get wiped out?

Thanks.

Troy

On 11/18/2021 4:39 PM, Sam Taylor wrote:
Hi Troy,

Try resetting the Profile. Be aware that you will lose your bookmarks.

1. Turn off the device.
2. hold down number 5 and the bookmark key (above 3), while turning on the device.
Cheers
Sam

On 19/11/2021 8:25 am, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

I'm having a problem with my Victor reader for the past couple of days where it won't respond as it usually does when I hit the 0 key to have it read the length of the file, if there are any downloads, etc. Is there a way to try to reset it to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Troy

Sam Taylor

I don't believe this information is erased from the device. Yes, that's what should have happend. Has your information key returned to its normal behaviour?

Cheers

Sam

On 19/11/2021 12:40 pm, Troy Burnham wrote:
[...]

As of last night things seemed to be working better.

Troy