resolved was RE: [TechTalk] help with my system tray

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

After one google search and a guess, I figured it out.

I typed in taskbar in the search on the start menu and I was able to figure it out.

Thanks.

Kimsan Song

Kimsansong@...

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kimsan via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2021 9:58 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] help with my system tray

Windows 10 latest, jaws 22.

I would like to remove and add items to my system tray, how do I do this?

I have items like one drive which I don’t use, meet now, whatever that is I’d like to remove and I would like to have my drop box icon show on the system tray.

Thank you.

Kimsan Song

Kimsansong@...

Thomas N. Chan

I will just go to the add/remove program and remove it since you are not using it.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 at 14:10, Kimsan via groups.io <kimsansong=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

I typed in taskbar in the search on the start menu and I was able to figure it out.

Thanks.

Kimsan Song

Kimsansong@...

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kimsan via groups.io

I have items like one drive which I don’t use, meet now, whatever that is I’d like to remove and I would like to have my drop box icon show on the system tray.

Thank you.

Kimsan Song

Kimsansong@...

Thomas N. Chan

Oh by the way, you might have disable it from showing on the systemtray or notification tray but, it's still running.
My suggestion is, if you are not using it, just remove it through the add/remove program.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 at 20:44, Thomas N. Chan via groups.io <thomas.nchan=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I will just go to the add/remove program and remove it since you are not using it.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 at 14:10, Kimsan via groups.io <kimsansong=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Thanks.

Kimsan Song

Kimsansong@...

Thank you.

Kimsan Song

Kimsansong@...

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Right, I hid them from the system tray, not removed them.

I just might do that.

Kimsan Song

Kimsansong@...

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Thomas N. Chan
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2021 4:48 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: resolved was RE: [TechTalk] help with my system tray

Oh by the way, you might have disable it from showing on the systemtray or notification tray but, it's still running.

My suggestion is, if you are not using it, just remove it through the add/remove program.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 at 20:44, Thomas N. Chan via groups.io <thomas.nchan=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

Thanks.

Kimsan Song

Kimsansong@...

Thank you.

Kimsan Song

Kimsansong@...