Restoring Volume Icon To System Tray

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I don't know how this happened, but I can no loner see the volume icon on the system tray.  I have searched on Google or a solution and all of the results tell me to click on a blank spot on the taskbar and  there should be a show icons option. I do not see this. Can anyone give a more detailed description?

Thanks in advance.

--
Signature: