Topics

Revisiting the Keurig single cup coffee maker

Fred Adams

If any of you that use the Keurig coffee maker and have installed the
reusable coffee pod I would appreciate hearing from you. Is it possible for
a blind person to install the reusable coffee pod. Also, If the reusable
coffee pod is installed can the standard coffee pods still be used? Thanks
for any and all info on this.

Thanks much,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC
US ARMY ABN RET
ETERNITY ETERNITY AVERY LONG TIME

heather albright

Yes, the coffee pod holder pops out and you can insert a reusable coffee pod. You need to know which type of machine you are using some do not take reusable coffee pods or require a specific type of reusable pod. Also make sure you get a good brand of reusable pod otherwise they can cause spillage in the machine. Sometimes when you buy the machine, they may already have a reusable coffee pod for regular coffee grounds but, if they do not, you can look on the box to see what types the machine uses. Cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

If any of you that use the Keurig coffee maker and have installed the

reusable coffee pod I would appreciate hearing from you.  Is it possible for

a blind person to install the reusable coffee pod.  Also, If the reusable

coffee pod is installed can the standard coffee pods still be used?  Thanks

for any and all info on this.

Thanks much,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC

US ARMY ABN RET

ETERNITY ETERNITY AVERY LONG TIME

Pamela Dominguez

Are you referring to the k cup filters where you put coffee inside it? If so, you just put it in where you put a regular k cup. Pam.