rules and folders in outlook 2016 resolved

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Hi gang,

I was on the phone with ms disability. I spoke with them for just about an hour.  What the fella did to resolve my problem, it was done the last time.

However, after noticing, he was doing the same thing from the last time, I asked if we could walk through it, so he thought explain it, I was like no, let me do it to see if I can duplicate what you just done did so I know for next time.

The first time this was done, several months ago, they did it so fast I couldn’t process what they were doing. So this time, he was going hella fast so I said to myself hell na, this guy is going to let me know what he did!

So I did it myself as he watched, so now I’m good.

Nobody ask please for the steps, because all I remember was a context menu and imap folder. I know how to get there, just only when I’m doing it, if that makes sense.

Thanks for reading. Now folders are not disappearing, rules are not being disabled so far.

Chief Kimsan, this is your LOST BRAT BROTHER from the Mile High Village. Do
you perchance mind sharing the steps for SETTING RULES in Outlook next
generation with me possibly privately? I'm grabbing a new computer that
WILL NECESSARILY FORCE ME to upgrade to Office 2019 at the least and it will
come with Outlook and its cousins.

Much thanks, talk soon elsewhere.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

gbmagoo@...

Why don't you tell us all how you did it that is the purposs of the list I
would like to know how to do this also.
thanks

Chief Kimsan, this is your LOST BRAT BROTHER from the Mile High Village. Do
you perchance mind sharing the steps for SETTING RULES in Outlook next
generation with me possibly privately? I'm grabbing a new computer that
WILL NECESSARILY FORCE ME to upgrade to Office 2019 at the least and it will
come with Outlook and its cousins.

Much thanks, talk soon elsewhere.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

In short, I had to focus on the email account in question, my icloud.com
one, and I had to do alt f up arrow until I heard imap and uncheck all those
boxes.
The dude from ms disability was able to do it but I can't seem to reproduce
it! lol

Kimsan Song
Kimsansong@icloud.com