Same old Winamp problem!

Nancy Shackelford

I went back and installed the 5666 version that isn't beta. I know
it's not the file types or default music player settings that's the
problem, so it has to be something somewhere in my computer. The
bookmark setting suggestion didn't work, but then we didn't expect it
to. Can anybody think of some other setting in my computer that could
be causing the problem? Problem review: cannot play a file directly
without going to the Open With submenu, with no place to check the box
and show that I want to use same program to play this file type. If I
try to play a file directly, it doesn't play, and I only get what I
played before this.
Thanks,
Nance