Topics

saving all attachments in outlook 2016

Kimsan

Hi,

If one is sent an email with several attachments is it possible to save all of them or can we only save one at a time?

Using jaws 2020 latest.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

gbmagoo@...

Use the control shift key and arrow across the attachments to select the mall then use the shift F 10 key and arrow down to save room we want

On Oct 13, 2020, at 12:59, Kimsan via groups.io <kimsansong@...> wrote:

Hi,

If one is sent an email with several attachments is it possible to save all of them or can we only save one at a time?

Using jaws 2020 latest.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Norma A. Boge

I use Outlook 365 and if you  hit shift plus F10 you should find “save all attachments.” HTH