Saving contacts in outlook

Many of us

Does anyone know how I go about saving contacts in outlook? I have outlook 2019. I’m stuck as I am new to using it.

Thanks

shirley

Allen West

Hi Shirley,

Do the following.

  1. Press Control + Shift + B to open the address book.
  2. Press Alt + F. You will land on New Entry. Press Enter
  3. Here you will find two choices, New contact or New contact group. Press enter on New Contact and follow the prompts with the Tab key.

Hope this helps.

Allen