Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 7:38 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Scanner/Printer with OpenBook

Hello,

Those of you that have OpenBook, I was wondering which scanner/printer do you use.  I have an Epson WF 26-30 series, with a wireless connection.  A technician set it up for me, but it has now lost its connection.  I am thinking that maybe I should find a scanner that is easier to use.

Veronica

Gene

After seeing Mike's message, I realized I called the Epson series the wrong name.  It is Epson Perfection, not professional, as I mistakenly said.  I haven't looked into scanners for a long time and I forgot.