Topics

screen sharing on the mac?

Kimsan

Hi,

How does this work? I did it once, but just a few moments ago, unsuccessful.

I would go to the spotlight, type in screen sharing, click the result for screen sharing, type their apple ID, and click connect.

Then it says the person isn’t available.

The other question is if they are trying to access my computer, after they click connect and my apple id, am I suppose to get a ding to notify me I must

navigate to allow, accept or whatever the case may be?

Thank you,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter: