From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: November 29, 2022 11:57 AM
To: Tech Talk <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] screen shot

Hi all,

I'm using windows 11, NVDA 2022.2, and a software called QLog (used for logging ham radio contacts. In a troubleshooting project, I need to get a screen shot of one of the QLog screens. I wonder if someone could tell me how to perform this feat? Thank you.

Howard

--
A yawn is a silent shout.

Andy

The Print Screen key will photograph the current window and ALT-Print Screen will photograph the whole screen.

Andy