Seeking a link for downloading mp3gain

Walter Ramage

Hi folks.  The subject line kinda says it all.  Over the last few years I’ve had a number of new computers and a number of re-installs.  Along the way I lost what ever copy I had of mp3gain.  Up to this point I hadn’t any real need for it but I do now.  If anybody has a link to a site where I can download mp3 gain I would be very grateful.  Hoping somebody can help.  Walter.

Howard Traxler

Walter, If I may have your e-mail address, I can attach it to you?  Or I could dropbox it if I knew how?

Howard