Topics

Seeking accessible police scanner advice

Steven Johnson

Good evening folks.  Anyone know of a digital police scanner that is blind friendly, maybe one that can be controlled with an iPhone or Android?  Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Angelo Sonnesso

You might want to try an app called “Scanner Radio “.

I have the pro addition, and it is really good.

You tell it what you want to hear and give it a location, and you’re in.

I have it on a Samsung phone, but I am pretty sure that it is available for IOS as well.

73 N2DYN Angelo

Good evening folks.  Anyone know of a digital police scanner that is blind friendly, maybe one that can be controlled with an iPhone or Android?  Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

george b

Yes it is for ios also I have it