From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steven Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 07:45
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Seeking accessible TV recommendations

Apologies for being so ignorant.  The wife and I want to extricate ourselves from the $200 per month cable bill by cutting the cord.  Are there any Smart televisions on the market with good voice guidance on which apps like Netflix, Hulu and Youtube TV work well?  We probably will not be interested in a Roku box, Amazon Fire TV, or Apple TV.  We are looking for a TV that has voice guidance, and the apps that we want.  Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Steven Johnson

That is what I’m looking for.  Thanks much!