Topics

sending e-mail via Google

Vicki W

Is it possible to send a webpage via e-mail using Google Chrome? There used to be an option in the file menu of IE to do this, but I'm not finding it anywhere in Google Chrome.

Thanks.

Vicki

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

I haven't used IE in years, but if you want to send a webpage just send the URL for same for the recipient to activate to open.

While it's possible to copy and paste a web page as shown and send it (in pretty much any email program, as most use HTML format by default) the recipient cannot interact with what they receive, and I'd imagine most would want to interact with the site.