setting tech talk to confirm the group got your message

Matt

Hi, right now I get a copy of every message I send out to the list. Now this is sort of good and bad. What I would like to receive is a message just saying the group has received my message or not. This feature is on a lot of the list I am on.  Including the BGZ list.  So Carlos or anyone who knows is there a setting for this and where is it at ?

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

Carlos

Hi Matt,
I don't believe groups.io has such a setting.  At least not that I have seen.

Hi, right now I get a copy of every message I send out to the list. Now this is sort of good and bad. What I would like to receive is a message just saying the group has received my message or not. This feature is on a lot of the list I am on.  Including the BGZ list.  So Carlos or anyone who knows is there a setting for this and where is it at ?

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi,
Thought of suggesting it on the beta group?

I don't believe groups.io has such a setting. At least not that I have seen.
Hi, right now I get a copy of every message I send out to the list. Now this is sort of good and bad. What I would like to receive is a message just saying the group has received my message or not. This feature is on a lot of the list I am on. Including the BGZ list. So Carlos or anyone who knows is there a setting for this and where is it at ?

Thanks,
Matt.from.florida@gmail.com

Sent from a Braille Sense

Barb O'Connor

I don't mind receiving a copy of my message because then I know it made the list, smile.

Barb

Hi, right now I get a copy of every message I send out to the list. Now this is sort of good and bad. What I would like to receive is a message just saying the group has received my message or not. This feature is on a lot of the list I am on.  Including the BGZ list.  So Carlos or anyone who knows is there a setting for this and where is it at ?

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

Matt

Yes but don’t need a copy just a confirmation email . Which is a lot different . it just lets you know your post has been accepted and the list has it. The other way is just one more email that gets put in the thread that don’t need to be there. JMT

I don't mind receiving a copy of my message because then I know it made the list, smile.

Barb

Hi, right now I get a copy of every message I send out to the list. Now this is sort of good and bad. What I would like to receive is a message just saying the group has received my message or not. This feature is on a lot of the list I am on.  Including the BGZ list.  So Carlos or anyone who knows is there a setting for this and where is it at ?

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@...

Carolyn Arnold

I agree; it's easy to delete.

Best from,

Carolyn

I don't mind receiving a copy of my message because then I know it made the
list, smile.

Barb

Hi, right now I get a copy of every message I send out to the list.
Now this is sort of good and bad. What I would like to receive is a message
just saying the group has received my message or not. This feature is on a
lot of the list I am on. Including the BGZ list. So Carlos or anyone who
knows is there a setting for this and where is it at ?

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com <mailto:Matt.from.florida@gmail.com>

Monica Jones

I don't mind seeing my messages. I don't like the way Gmail does about not showing them. I'd hate to hear repeatedly a mechanical message saying my message got there, but that's fine if that's what folks like. If I see my message, I bypass it and go on.

I don't mind receiving a copy of my message because then I know it made the
list, smile.

Barb

Hi, right now I get a copy of every message I send out to the list.
Now this is sort of good and bad. What I would like to receive is a message
just saying the group has received my message or not. This feature is on a
lot of the list I am on. Including the BGZ list. So Carlos or anyone who
knows is there a setting for this and where is it at ?

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com <mailto:Matt.from.florida@gmail.com>

Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52
Skype, Monnirose52
Facebook, Monica Rose Jones

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi,
LOL, this is one of the reasons am still using gmail. Unfortunately, groups.io throws your message back at you, by default.

I don't mind receiving a copy of my message because then I know it made the
list, smile.

Barb

Hi, right now I get a copy of every message I send out to the list.
Now this is sort of good and bad. What I would like to receive is a message
just saying the group has received my message or not. This feature is on a
lot of the list I am on. Including the BGZ list. So Carlos or anyone who
knows is there a setting for this and where is it at ?

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com <mailto:Matt.from.florida@gmail.com>

Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52
Skype, Monnirose52
Facebook, Monica Rose Jones

Sent from a Braille Sense

Monica Jones

W're unique in one way or the other; that's what keeps things interesting, I think. It's one of those things where one isn't right or wrong.