From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: April 20, 2021 8:53 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] setting up a new Sonos speaker

Hi all,

I'm supposed to receive the Sonos Roam speaker today, what will I need to do to set it up and can I do it all myself or will I need sighted help? This will be the first Sonos product I've ever had. I know I need to put the Sonos app on my phone but when I looked in the app store there seemed to be 2 apps, which one do I need to get? I have an iPhone SE.

Thanks in advance.

Troy