Topics

sleep function?

Billy Inglis

hi guys, using windows10 and jaws screen reader. I am having issues when putting my laptop to sleep.
Instead of the system booting to the desktop after sleep, it is asking for signup details.
Any Ideas?.

Abbie Taylor

I've noticed the same issue with my Windows Desktop PC. It asks for my password. So, if I don't need my computer for more than an hour or so, I just shut it down. I hope that helps.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

This is another instance where the exact same question was asked on multiple groups at the same time.  It was answered, completely and promptly, on the Windows 10 for Screen Reader Users group:  sleep function?

The information there should prove useful to you as well, but there is no reason to repeat it here.  Just activate the previously supplied link.