Sonos Roam speaker, the original

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

Does anyone have the Sonos Roam speaker, the original one released about a year ago? If so, every time I charge mine and take it off of charge I have a hard time getting it to work again, specificly getting alexa to respond to commands.

I'm working with it now through the app on my phone, and it sounds like it's being detected but after the app goes through all of its checks it tells me it can't connect, and although I don't have anyone here right now to actually confirm that the speaker is on I think it is because at one point when I'm going through the app it shows me the speakers name and serial number.

If anyone has experience with this speaker and has had this problem and knows what to do to get it to work I'd appreciate knowing.

Troy