From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of heather albright
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2020 7:16 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] speakers are not announcing scores

Hay, has anyone had this issue, I tried all three assistant devices to get scores from the games. So google, echo and siri would only tell me the times for the games. But no scores for any games. So I do not think all three are having issues, I am thinking someone bought the rights to the score board. Anyone have an answer? Cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Heather, I only follow basketball, American football and baseball.

Whenever I need the scores for a particular game, I would invoke the wake-up
word; then I'd say something like: "Score of X&X Game, where X&X equals the
name of the team."

Example: I'm in both Broncos and Seahawks country. My question would be
worded like this after waking up my toy: "Score of Seahawks Game." I always
get a response.

Please note that I'm in My Shiny Android Toys World. As such, I use either
GoogleAssistant or my GoogleHome Smart toy! Hope this helps somewhat.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Steven Johnson

All of that worked until today.

Mr. Steven Johnson wrote:

"All of that worked until today."

Hmm, I'm not experiencing what you're reporting. For example, the last
Broncos game was on October 1. I woke up GoogleAssistant on my toy phone,
then asked: "Score of the last Broncos game." Answer: "They won against
the Jets 37-28 on October 1st."

Perhaps you need to reboot your toy(s) for a new reset. Again, I'm in
Androidville, can't do any testing on iOS! Testing on my Google Home toy
produced the same results as recorded above. My tests were done 30 seconds
apart.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Monte Single

Hi Y'all,

I don't follow any of the big 4.

I just asked my google homemini about the broncos and the seahawks.
It gave me the scores for their most recent games.

Heather, I only follow basketball, American football and baseball.

Whenever I need the scores for a particular game, I would invoke the wake-up
word; then I'd say something like: "Score of X&X Game, where X&X equals the
name of the team."

Example: I'm in both Broncos and Seahawks country. My question would be
worded like this after waking up my toy: "Score of Seahawks Game." I always
get a response.

Please note that I'm in My Shiny Android Toys World. As such, I use either
GoogleAssistant or my GoogleHome Smart toy! Hope this helps somewhat.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

heather albright

But they do not give the current scores like they used to, just the times of the games and who is playing who. So I just asked the score of the ou texas game and they said the game was at  11 am. Today, when they should say say the played texas and the won and the final score. They have lsu playing the game last week instead of the game agains Missouri beat lsu 45 41. All 3 speaker systems do not have the scores’ current scores. SO something is up with this. I do not need last week’s scores, I want today’s scores. Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10