From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Holly
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2020 1:03 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] speakers are not announcing scores

Siri is not announcing the scores either. I just asked her what the score
was in the Raiders/Kansas city game, and she just said the time the game
started.

Before today, she would always tell the current score.

Sis Holly, I've had NO PROBLEMS getting real NFL game scores throughout this
day. All My Shiny Android toys announced game scores when asked in their
clear British-accented voice. Right now, I am pinned knee deep to the Sea
Hawks. It's proving to be a hard one, but there will be a tsunami and we'll
knock off the Vikings!!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Holly

Olusegun:

Just finished watching the Seahawks game. I am getting too old to go through the stress of these last minute comebacks. Hahahaha.

We can take a breather next week, as the hawks have a by week.

Holly

BTW: There is a very good bill identifier for iOS. It is called Eye Note. Even tells you if it is the front or back of the bill.

Sis Holly wrote in part:

"Just finished watching the Seahawks game. I am getting too old to go
through the stress of these last minute comebacks. Hahahaha."

That's what keeps you young dear sis! The tsunami did spring up, and we're
now 5&0 in the positive win column.

I had thought that the 49ers would smoke the Dolphins for lunch; hmm, the
Dolphins had their masks on and were pretty good at countingout the numbers.

It's Broncos tomorrow at 3:00 P.M. MT; we'll be in Foxborough, yikes, the
Broncos are on a permanent vacation at least this year.

The Eye Note sounds interesting; perhaps some sweet day, it will be ported
over to Android. Hopefully, it won't cost two arms, five toes and a few
bone shanks; else, its kite won't fly in Androidville!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Holly

Olusegun:

Eye Note is available for Android, and it is free.

Check it out.

Will be watching Broncos tomorrow.

Football is my go to distraction from all the craziness going on here in our country and all over the globe.

Sis Holly

heather albright

They are still not giving college scores from last week. Note Echo  is doing better than google. Google just said I do not under stand. She is pretty stupid lately; she does not understand a lot of things these days. But they will not give scores, only where the game is going to be played and the time; what gives?  I still have a theory that the  college league had something to do with this. It worked just fine beforeOctober. The NFL did not have any issues yesterday with giving scores. Cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Originally, I thought the system was having problems or down, as I said in a message on Saturday, but now I think that it may be that the service has been discontinued. It may be necessary to find another source of information. Did you look at the web site I gave? Since this information is publicly available and not proprietary, I still wonder if there is a problem with the system because I don't know of a reason why the information would be made unavailable on the site used by assistants. But for now, finding another source may be the only solution.