Topics

Speech history in Narrator

Sharon S

Hi all, I am just wondering if there is a speech history in Narrator Like there is in Jaws? I’m asking because I received a strange message when putting my power cord in a little while ago. I was on a zoom meeting at the time so didn’t pay close attention to it but would like to know exactly what it said encase it was important. I haven’t done much with that computer since so I am hoping there is an option to look back at the message. I tried unplugging and plugging back in to hear the message again but that didn’t work.

Thanks for any help.

From Shaz.

Canberra, Australia.