From: "Fanus" <buys.fanus@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2021 9:51 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Spotify & region restrictions

Hello List
I use an Amazon Echo and I am subscribed to Spotify. My friend who lives 1
kilometer from me uses the free Spotify but when trying to play music with
his Echo he gets a message that Spotify is not available due to region
restrictions. He can play Spotify music on his Samsung cell phone, so we do
not understand why it is not possible on the echo. Can it be because he does
not use the subscription version of Spotify?
Regards
Fanus